Thursday, September 07, 2006

New job.

Thankfully, I've landed myself a nine-to-five. Got a job with the probation services which is located reasonably close to my home. The only snag is that initially the role is temporary, although I'm told it's ongoing and likely to be a few months at least. Still, I'm not about to jack my pub job in straight away without any guarantees and so my hours will be more like nine-to-midnight for a while. Obviously, I hope to keep blogging but it might prove difficult.

5 Comments:

At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. Keep blogging if you can, the probation service will probably give you a fair amount of material!

 
At 5:58 pm, Blogger Fuff said...

How's the new job going Phu?

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Will said...

I was just about to ask the same thing... How is it?

 
At 9:15 pm, Blogger Phu said...

Blimey. It's pretty good, a bit hectic. This is the first time I've been on the net in over a month. Leaving the pub job though, so hopefully things will improve.

 
At 3:31 am, Blogger Fuff said...

Happy Christmas !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home