Wednesday, September 06, 2006

At last.

Finally found a dentist who will accept new patients. I've been in quite a lot of pain the last few days. I know I need a couple of fillings, but I think there may be some wisdom tooth trouble as well, even though I seem to remember them coming through years ago. Scouring the Streatham area proved fruitless, so I went for a hike all the way through Tooting and near Balham, and still nobody would accept new patients. Is it the time of year?

When I came across the surgery that have booked me in for next week I couldn't believe they were just 5 minutes down the road from my house. Only £15 for the check up too, the private one further down said 50.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. I think you were lucky to have found one.

Fuff

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Phu said...

Yep, just wish the appointment could be a bit sooner. It hurts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home