Monday, July 31, 2006

Ramble.

Been out the country recently. Went to Spain and found much of it's drab, arrid wasteland has been swallowed up by rapid urbanisation. Apartment blocks for miles and robbers everywhere too. Then I came back and found that temperatures here in London had also been in the thirties.

Talk about a busman's holiday.

Opened up my email and saw reams of messages. Realised that only two or three were from friends and the rest was junk from places like Amazon.

Had a couple of friends say hello on Myspace as well though, so altogether I reckon that makes me about as popular as Nick Griffin in Brixton.

Shouldn't use Myspace anyway, now that c*** Murdoch owns it. The shame.

If anybody fancies writing me out a nice new shiny CV, I'll slip 'em a tenner. Working every afternoon and night in the pub so I can forget seeing my better half for the next week or so.

Anyway, I'm running out of time in this shabby little 'net cafe. Donations to the Phu home computer fund can be forwarded to the normal email address.

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home