Thursday, February 09, 2006

All donations welcome.

The future looks bleak for Rotherham football club.

Their imminent demise is apparently just weeks away.

In desperation, the club have appealed to the local community to come to their rescue. With a population of around 250,000, Rotherham's residents might be able to save the club from going under if they are prepared to dig into their pockets.

Still, the club only manages to attract 4,000 fans on matchdays, so the success of this appeal may be limited somewhat.

Out of sympathy for the club and as a show of solidarity, I thought I'd chip in and do my bit to help. If you're interested in making a donation to this noble cause, send me an email and I'll be happy to reply with the details of a bank account from which I will ensure all donated funds find their way to the club.

A suggested amount of £20 is provided as a guideline only, to serve as an indication of what might be appropriate. Please feel free to to give more where possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home