Friday, November 25, 2005

Snow big deal.

Honestly, I can't understand all the fuss. ITV's midday news programme featured so many photographs of snow people had sent in I thought I was watching some kind of holiday in Canada show or something. What's the big deal? The 'Pulse' section where people are invited to call in with their views on the burning issues of the day was dedicated to a bit of snow. I would have thought the imminent death of George Best was a worthier topic.

There was one shred of entertainment value in it all though.

One woman thought, like me, it was a silly waste of time to call in to a news programme to discuss the weather.

How do I know?

She called in to a news programme to tell us what a waste of time it was calling in to a news programme to discuss the weather.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 pm, Blogger Phu said...

Ironically enough, I posted about the snow while acknowledging George Best would have been a worthier topic to discuss

kinda similar to the lady who phoned up to tell us what a waste of time phoning up was, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home